As a dentist I have been practising for more than 30 years. I am an alumnus of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine; Class of 1984.
I am proud to say that our practice now treats three generations (and in a few cases four generations) of patients and we are very grateful to have their loyalty and confidence.
We offer a Boutique- style practice that delivers personalized, professional care in a pleasant, warm, tasteful and inviting atmosphere. We are proud to have a reputation that continues to uphold the philosophy that puts patients at ease; in a caring, concerned and calm environment; and are especially attuned to the needs of frightened and apprehensive patients.
Our Practice excels in children's introductory/first visits and we believe that the correct introduction to dentistry for children will orientate them to feel comfortable and enthusiastic about their dental health and oral care throughout the rest of their lives.
I strongly believe in ongoing continuing dental education as a key to excellence, and far exceed the minimum annual dental education required as set out by the New York State Department of Education.
The Dental Organizations that I am and have been affiliated with and hold Accreditation in are:
- • The American Dental Association
- • The Dental Society of the State of New York
- • The Second District Dental Society
- • The Richmond County Dental Society
- • The Staten Island South Shore Dental Study Group ; Secretary emeritus, 6 years.
- • The American Society of Dentistry for Children
- • The National Society of Dental Practitioners
- • The Academy of General Dentistry
- • The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- • The St. George Oral Cancer Society
- • The American Endodontic Society
- • The American Analgesia Society
- • The New York Academy of Sciences
And, I am honored to have been named as one of 'America's Top Dentists' in General, Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, for four years running by the Consumer's Research Council of America.